Sunday, January 20, 2008

FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL

NOVEMBER 2007






















Which One is Wearing the Mask?



FRIENDSHIP!!!
Leaders training up up in the mountains!!!
School of Leaders was the focus of this winter camp. Camps are always a highlight of the work as you spend day and night together, cook, clean and do everything and it is a great time for team building and sharing. As a result of this camp many of the youth leaders were so touched and encouraged. At this youth camp there were 65 youth leaders. All activities were focused on encouraging and challenging the youth leaders to serve and help others as well as giving new strength.


Testimony: Ignat who is a Youth Volunteer


When we were at the winter leaders camp I shared with friends there that I was concerned about finding money to pay for my University fees. My friends encouraged me and told me we would find away. I arrived back home after the camp; I went to the University and saw all the other students gathered outside they were talking about who had paid and who needed to pay by the end of the week. I went home and expected something to happen. After some days, we found the money and were able to pay for this year’s fee!

No comments: